Working from Home with Kids

I have thought about opening a daycare, fostering children, being a surrogate...or all of the above, but I can't think of any other options to be able to stay at home with my kid(s) and work with children. I just connect extremely well with children and they make me super happy. I want to find a fulfilling career AT HOME working with kids. Ideas?

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• Check out HomeCareerSuccess.com You will find a few thngs up your ally. including tutoring children, daycare start up kits etc.. Lots of resources.

Best of luck.

Emma
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• You can teach a subject for home-schooled children out of your home. You could be in charge of the kids in your neighborhood that get off the bus and go home to an empty home- making sure they get snacks, do their homework, etc. until mom arrives home- kind of the check in. You can tutor. You can also do reading for children at schools and daycare.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Do a daycare or be a nanny.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Those all sound like good options. Can you tutor or teach something (like an instrument or art, for example)?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2011