What is the best place to buy CHEAP toddler shoes?

My son goes through shoes SUPER fast, so I am trying to figure out where to buy him shoes that don't cost me an arm and a leg. I am more in the the "skater" style for him and am super picky, so I need a place that has SOME selection, which is why Wal Mart has been a bit of an issue for me...also, they are getting up there in price.

I bought him a couple pairs at our local flea market/farmer's market and that was great, they were only $5 a pair, but it costs $5 just to park there AND it is kind of a drive, so I feel like I spend the extra $15ish just getting there and getting in so the deal isn't that great.

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• i don't know how you feel about them but consignment shops are good so is goodwill because sometimes goodwill will get shows from other stores when they are over stocked so they've never been use danad toddlers and kids go through shoes so fast they usually don't have all that much wear to them and you can wash most shoes in the washer now ad ays its a goood place to find cheap affordable shoes
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• sorry I get mine from walmart, but you could also try Target or Kmart maybe or Payless sometimes they have good deals
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Walmart, Kmart, Target.
    MothersWorkbook

Answer by MothersWorkbook at 11:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I go to Famous Footwear when I am back in the states. I don't really know how much you want to spend, but we buy our son "skater" shoes as well. And I think the last ones we bought were DC and they were $19.99. But I think they were on sale, originally $24.99. They also have buy one get one half off a lot, so we stock up then!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I actually found a cute pair at Babies R Us for about 7-8$ that are pretty much my son's only wearable pair. I was surprised that they had bigger sizes like up to 10 I think.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sears, Target, Shoe Department, Stide Rite, Khols, Children's Place
    yvonne518

Answer by yvonne518 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• famous foot wear.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2011