He came in my bedroom....TWICE!!!!

Ok so this is creeping me out, my husbands friend from work, came over one day to visit. I had just given birth and was resting in our bedroom located in the back of the house. My husband came to the room to tell me he was going outside for a second, when he turned around his friend, well acquaintance, was practically in our bedroom just standing there. Today my husband told me he was coming over to pick something up. My hubby was in the shower and he told me to open the door when he got there. I did not want to see him, because I was in my bath robe, so I told our son to open the door when he got there. I heard the knock and walked to the back into our bedroom and turned out the light, just to sit there until he left, well the next thing I knew this man was in my bedroom again, just standing there. I told him my husband was in the bath and would be out in a sec, but he just stood there until he got out. Is this creepy or what? Should I tell my hubby to put an end to this? Is this normal for some people to do???

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 11:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, it's creepy and YES, tell hubby.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• No, totally odd and yes, tell hubby. Go with your gut, this guy should know better. I don't like it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• That seems to be creepy to me too. If he was in the living room, more than likely he should've stayed there, but at the same time...depending on how old your child is...if your child told the guy that ya'll were in the bedroom...he could have assumed it meant go to ya'll, but I don't know...but yep, creepy.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• CREEPY!!!! tell ur hubby right away omg!! id be freakin out!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Totally go with your gut. I had a similar experience. There was this coworker of dh's that was helping with a couple of big projects around our place. He just creeped me out, he would like go out of his way to get near me. I swear he "accidentally" would walk up on me nursing without warning. Very weird. He's not invited over anymore.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Very creepy. My dh would have lost his mind if someone did that in our house.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• His friend is getting to comfortable around your home. Your husband should tell him to just wait in living couch and wait there until he sees him. The man should have better manners in someone else home.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ohhh! sounds like a rapist to me!! DEFINITLY tell your hubby!!! RIGTNOW! before anything els happens. He sounds psycho to me!! was he drunk r on pills? eeeeeeeelll

Nancygray2

Answer by Nancygray2 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Don't question this! You should have mentioned it the first time! But you probably just weren't too sure what to think of it right away. Tell your husband you don't want him coming to your house anymore and tell him why.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• jessica157, did you mean o sy this:
    "swear he "accidentally" would walk up on me nursing without warning. Very weird. He's not invited over anymore. "

haha!
    when you say "nursing without a warning" wha tdo you mean by that?lol because it sounds very strange? lol
    Nancygray2

Answer by Nancygray2 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011