What would you do?...?

My husband and i were eating lunch on the floor in the living room and everything was fine. Talking about x-mas and stuff like that. Our daughter who is only 2 1/2 had a peice of cheese and got it on the carpet next to us. So he picked it up and put it on my plate while i was eating off of it. I dont really like cheese and i didnt want it on my plate after being on the floor. So i kinda said in a bitchy way " WHY DID YOU DO THAT I DONT EVEN LIKE CHEESE"? I know i could have said it nice but why pick something off the floor and put it on someone elses plate? He took my plate and banged it into his plate and broke it into peices and then said "I WISH I COULD DO THAT TO YOUR FACE, BITCH". I tried talking to him about it and he said he doesnt feel bad He is acting like it never happen. Im so upset that i took my wedding ring off.
PS: I posted anonymously because i have family and friends on here so i dont want them to know..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• you just hurt his feelings and i'm sure he regrets what he said. he i'm sure is finding it hard to say the right words cause he knows it was way out of place. maybe you have said things to harshly one to many times and he snapped. just wake him in the middle of the night and sex him up. he will melt in your hands and you can let it be. it's not that big of deal. i would say it hurt you but only if he brings it up. otherwise let it be. i know it's hard to have sex when you are hurting but i bet the poor guy is hurting too. some women are to bitchy and their men may put up with it but doesn't mean they are happy so please just evaluate your own hubby and i'm sure you can say that he is not that kind of guy. you were both wrong after all not just him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Have you been having any problems prior to this incident, or was everything fine for the most part, and it came out of nowhere. That sounds like something someone would say after a while of being miserable or unhappy with things and just ranting.
    Anonymous

• Um counseling, maybe anger management
    candiccane

Answer by candiccane at 10:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• he sounds like he has some anger issues, definitely needs therapy. and he should say or do something with your child in the room. get him help
    Anonymous

• We have always just had normal fights. I understand that people fight but this just didnt hit me right. I took my wedding ring off and i NEVER EVER do that. Would you want someone to put crumbled cheese off the floor on your plate while you are eating? He had a plate he could had put it on....
    Anonymous

• Sounds like this was not an isolated incident. (I'm not bashing you) Do you typically snap at him for little things he does? Not saying it's your fault for his behavior. He completely overreacted and if I were in your shoes I would have been irritated too by him putting the carpet cheese on my plate! I guess i'm saying both of you should try not to snap at each about things. And I would watch his temper very closely for that threat he made. Good luck.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Well i just dont feel that because i said something kinda rude/bitcy he should do something like that...We always just mess around and have little conflicts but nothing like this.....
    Anonymous

• I can be as bitchy as bitchy can be, and my dh wouldn't do that. No matter what I said. Was this an isolated incident? Not that it makes it ok, just wondering. Regardless.... he needs help. Especially if he didn't apologize and sees nothing wrong with this kind of behavior.
    Anonymous