Calzones

I want to master making calzones:) I would love to have some premade and then freeze for quick dinners during the week. Is it tastiest to use "pizza" dough, or would bread dough (I have a huge case of frozen sub bun dough in the freezer from Sam's - looking for ways to use it!) work just as well? Recipes or tips are great too - thanks!!

TarraJoy

Asked by TarraJoy at 11:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Food & Drink

• either is fine cuz its basically the same thong. thats how i make mine i add a bit of garlic to make it more pizziey..lol cant spell srry
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Ewww....I don't want thongs in my calzones.......yuck! lol If you're making it from scratch then just use all purpose flour (I use whole wheat flour). Do you plan on buying premade dough? If so, then buy pizza dough. Have fun! I love making my own pizzas and you can let your kids help!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2011