I need the help of any south carolina mother near spartanburg/greenville area. I cant find a childcare for my daughter who is 9 Alot of the facilities dont open up until 630 and I need care at 6 and/or they dont except children of over 7 Helpme someone please

Sunshyne706

Asked by Sunshyne706 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• I live near moonville. I had to put my daughter in day camp during the summer. During the schoool year husband and I had to arrange our work schedules to her school scherdule. We weren't able to find a day care for her. All I can suggest is ask a friend or hire a babysitter. There are no daycares that I know of that will take her at 9 years of age
    adrianne800

Answer by adrianne800 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2008