Does anyone else feel like time goes way too fast?

I can't believe my last baby is going to be two tomorrow! I have always had a baby around the last few years! It's sort of weird. Is it normal to feel sort of sad that you are done with the baby stage forever? Don't get me wrong. I'm happy to NEVER be pregnant every again, but there is still something sad about it.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol i sad everyday i look at my oldest who will be 3 soon and have no idea where 3yrs went. but my youngest is only 2 months so i can still enjoy baby stage for now
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Tell me about it, my first born DD will be 18 on Sunday. I'm here to say that time flies by way too fast. I remember being in the hospital with her like it was yesterday.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes, very much so!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I agree! I have 3; 13, 11 and 3. It's amazing how times flies.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes, time seems to fly the fastest when you have children. I never knew how fast it could go until I had my son. I blinked and he is 8 months. But someday you will probably have grandchildren, so you can cuddle and love a baby again without doing all the work! My mom says it is fantastic!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 12:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Too slow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Every day. It seems like the older my Son gets, the faster each year passes. It makes me sad..but really, it's bittersweet.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I feel the same way, my daughter is 4 will be starting school this year. I know I am going to cry when she starts which she can't wait for school. My son is 2 almost 3 and I am sad to think he will be off to school soon as well. I was just looking at baby pictures last night of both of them and my eyes were watering to think of them being so big already.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 12:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Waaay to fast! Youngest is 20 now and I look back and wonder where the time went. That old saying ‚ÄúTime goes by fast when you're having fun" is so true. Being a mom is the funnest ever, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I agree with you, sometimes I start to think about it too deeply and get what I think are panic attacks over the idea of my life flying by so fast. And the idea of being done with babies is so upsetting to me that I think I might look into foster parenting once I have my last baby. That way I can help a child in need and always have babies around. But so far my husband isn't in agreement about it.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2011