who likes to watch those sick shows like...

Bizarre foods w/andrew zimmeran, i don't know why i do but i like it,it's so gross to see what he eats but at the same time i want to see all those weird foods!

leahc

Asked by leahc at 10:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I thought it was neat when they were showing that it was coming out. But then when I watched it my stomach can't handle most of it. But if it's on I'll take a peek, But mostly I can't handle it..
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I LOVE Bizarre Foods :D My boyfriend and I love watching it and saying "Oh, I'd eat that" or "GROSSSSS" Hahaha. He claims that he'll eat almost everything that Andrew Zimmern eats...I'm the wuss =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I loooove bizarre foods.. good stuff.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I love that show! And Anthony Bourdain's too. I don't get grossed out very easily and have eaten a lot of weird foods myself, so I think they're more funny than gross.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• YEAH.. I love Anthony Bourdain too.. he's sexy!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:32 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My Dh & I love Bizarre Food & Anthony Bourdain. Love watching the places, people, customs and cultures & of course food that are featured in those shows. We were a bit disappointed that Andrew couldn't stomach 'durian' though lol We love the fruit! ;)

Isn't there a new one called Bizarre World with Andrew Zimmern also?
    justfiel

Answer by justfiel at 12:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I LOVE that show. It's AWESOME.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• love both those shows!
    and dirty jobs, oh mike rowe is just about the sexiest dirty boy out there lmao
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 12:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Sorry for being an opportunist, but you guys need to join the Anthony Bourdain Fan Club. I love Zimmern and Tony, obviously and teri4lance, I'd love to make Mike Rowe dirty.

Jmum

Answer by Jmum at 12:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2009