help me please

a kid is trying to get my daughter kicked out of school what should I do,I have some kids that are telling me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Need more info. What did your daughter allegedly do? How is this kid trying to get her kicked out?
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 12:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Have you talked to the Principal?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• he is pissed of cause my daughter told him she didnt like him the way he wants her too so now he is causing world war 3 with her at aschool
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I second what CarriePM says - we would definitely need more information before providing a good answer for you. What is the child doing to try and get your daughter kicked out? What is your daughter being accused of?

Think about this, too: Does this child actually have the power to get your daughter expelled from school? One would think he wouldn't, unless she had actually done something wrong.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 12:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• they us eto be good friends, we know enough people that can vouche that he is talking about getting her expelled isnt that considered harrassment?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• he already claimed that he is I quote"scared to go to school because he gets beat on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• this is 100% false what he is saying I guarantee it becaus eI have witnesses telling me that nothing has happened
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• It'd be more like bullying, but he doesn't actually posses the ability to expel your daughter. He can follow her around all day saying he's going to get her expelled but its not reality. Tell her to ignore him and if its really that annoying call him out for bullying to the principal
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• You need to talk to the principal. If you get no joy there, go to the school district.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• You should call the school and demand to speak to the principal. As a teacher, I have noticed that the squeaky wheel gets the oil. In other words, you go in outraged over the harassment, and the boy then appears to be the troublemaker (which he is), not your daughter. But you really should let the school know, unless you think it would make it worse for your daughter. I highly doubt she will get expelled based hearsay - if there is no proof of her beating him up and she has no history of violence then I wouldn't worry. The principal will probably tell the boy to knock it off.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 12:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2011