Can you help me understand?

Why it is that people keep pulling out these questions about Obama. He will be our President regardless if you like it or you don't. So why not just be quiet and live with it. Do you really think that by griping, you can change anything? I shudder to think that some of you are really raising children.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Regardless if he is going to be president, it doesn't mean I have to like him or accept it. I don't have to be quiet, I have a voice and intend to use it when I want to.

Yes, he may be our president soon but that doesn't mean I have to accept it, or like it, or like him, or support anything he does, or wants to do.

That's what is so great about our country I suppose.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• wow that's really sweet and unbiased. So in the spirit of that unbiasedness I would like to point out that most of you liberals NEVER got behind Bush while he was president and treated him like dog poo his entire presidency...but now since YOUR guy is in we should just roll over and pant after him......not likely.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Amen. Thank you!
    Anonymous

• "wow that's really sweet and unbiased. So in the spirit of that unbiasedness I would like to point out that most of you liberals NEVER got behind Bush while he was president and treated him like dog poo his entire presidency...but now since YOUR guy is in we should just roll over and pant after him......not likely."

Oh so wrong.... I myself gave Bush ample opportunity to do well. I come from a long line of Republicans and I can tell you that Bush has sent the majority of us to the other side. Not because we are "Liberals" but because we have a brain large enough to see what a idiot that Bush is and has been for our country.
    Anonymous