what should i get for my husband for our anniversary and valentines day?

so im clueless when it comes to giving a guy something for valentines day. my husband and i anniversary is coming up the month of valentines day, so i dont know what to give him that is cheap...does anyone know what i should give him.

hello_kitty1

Asked by hello_kitty1 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Cheap? No, but I can give you a good idea...I am a super conservative person and VERY shy, but I went and had pictures taken of me that were sexy, but not pornish. I can't wait to give them to him because I know he ONE won't be expecting it AT ALL from me and TWO is going to absolutely LOVE them. Maybe you could do an at home version of that? Mine are being made into a super cute little black book for him. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:57 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• aaww! that would be a good idea, ill have to think of how im goin to do that though, hhmmm..? i wish i knew a photographer who is female lol
    hello_kitty1

Comment by hello_kitty1 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Ipod docking station
    Brandiyanez

Answer by Brandiyanez at 11:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2011