to the single moms... at what point do u introduce the guy u are dating to your kids?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• When you know it's a VERY serious relationship.I don't think children shd be subjected to a lot of boyfriends or girlfriends until you find MR or Mrs Right, it's just not healthy for them. I'd be sure it's a stable one and then have him/her around them.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't introduce anyone to my DD unless we we're committed and had been steadily dating a good amount of time. Like, three months or so...
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• When it's serious, and you know the person well enough. If the relationship is going in a permanent direction, then it's appropriate.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• well im getting divorced right now and havent started the whole dating thing again, but I will not let anyone meet my kids unless I know its going to be serious very long term thing.
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2011