All of the sudden my DH wants to start going out and hanging out with his buddies, should I be concerned?

We are intimate all the time so I am not worried about that. Just all the sudden he tells me that he wants to start going out more with his buddies and all. I guess it kinda hurts some because I mean we both work alot and all I would like to do is spend time with him when we have free time.

-Confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I think it's normal for him to start wanting to hang out more with his buddies if he hasn't in a long long time. Guys really need that guy time. Just like we need girl time. I think you should let him, without a fuss. If his buddies also work and have families, they won't be hanging out ALL the time. I wouldn't worry until you need to.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I totally agree but im the opposite..I have been wanting to have girls night and stuff like that but he is all like why? why? why? I just want to go and have fun with women and talk girl talk. Nothing more then that.. We both work hard and i am home with our daughter more so i guess i feel like i need a break... Just trust him and try not to let him make it a habbit....

Good Luck
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Because he probably wants to have a some fun outside of the home sometimes. Give him space and let him have fun and trust him or it will push him away.
    Anonymous

• We've been married 3 years and we always spent all our time together or invited dh's friends over for a party. Just this last summer I've realized that I need to get out and get some girlfriends because I was literally going crazy at home all the time. Dh understands and I let him go out to parties with friends as well. We've learned it's not always healthy to be with the same people all the time. Unless something is suspicious, I would trust him and make sure you get out with friends as well
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 10:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• he may find he rather be at home with you
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm biased. My dh has been unfaithful several times. My red flag is going up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Well I know that I go out with my friends a lot and I dont cheat but I do flirt with other guys and I like just being away from the house for awhile just to unwind.
    aiden1337

Answer by aiden1337 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• wow angel2lilmen you are just a straight up b*#ch trying to cause problems. You are new to cafemom and all you have been doing is calling people whores and sluts and causing trouble. I am reporting your ignorant arse.
    Anonymous