Was i wrong? adult content

This girl at my husband's church cannot stand the ground i walk on even before my husband and i got married i would visit his church and she would give me those nasty stare. on new year's eve we went to his church and at midnight the pastor said for everyone to hug and wish each other a happy new year she almost bump me so i just went back to my seat. to tell you the truth i never knew what i ever did to her, a few weeks ago i found a text on my husband's phone from her telling him how much she misses his praise and him ( my husband usually lead services on sundays) i felt if someone is my enemy my husband shoudn't be so darn friendly with them not enemies though. but tonite i found her on facebook i told her never to text my husband again and a few words and she ended calling me a Bitch. was i wrong for doing that?

soraya14

Asked by soraya14 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think you were wrong for it.....It seems she has been subtly disrespecting you all along even though you never have done anything to her.
    PiscesMommy021

Answer by PiscesMommy021 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i think u acted too fast... you should have asked your hubby what she meant by missing his praises and him. it could have been platonic on your hubbs end and this woman might just have a crush on him. i think it is kind of fishy that she mentioned that she misses HIM Hmmm. i would do some pi investigation if i were u. i would investigate before i confront the hubby because a lot of men will deny till death. gl
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No, but you should also talk to your husband about this because it seems like it's really bothering you. Plus as a leader he should know how to handle that and her texting him saying that is totally inappropriate.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 1:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My opinion is no, you were not wrong in telling her that. But, what you should have done was tell your husband first to not disrespect you in that way. He shouldn't be texting with her unless it's for business related purposes like they work together or something! If your hubby lets her know that it's inappropriate for him to be texting with her and she continues to text him, then you have every right to let her know face to face that she shouldn't be sending those kinds of texts to your husband. Talk to your husband first. If he can't or won't set her straight, then by all means step in!
    jalvarez626

Answer by jalvarez626 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I don't think that you were wrong. LOL depending on the wording of your message to her. She needs to get over your husband. I think you should talk to your husband too. He needs to be the one to tell her to lay off texting and such. With the message coming from you she probably sees herself validated.
    diandfi

Answer by diandfi at 1:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• It's possible that this girl had a crush on you husband, and she resents you for catching him. He is probably unaware of this, so there aren't any accusations to be made. Ask him to please change his number so she can no longer text him, and explain why. That should solve the problem. IF she get's his new number then you might have a problem. Feel pity for the poor girl, because she obviously has no life of her own, and covets yours!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• NO! u werent wrong. some other woman who is rude to u for no reason & obviously jealous of u or has a thing for your husband, has no business texting him!! stand up for what is yours & your husband should stand up for u & tell this woman, u know what...i dont appreciate the way u treat my wife. & it is not appropriate for u or myself to text each other, if u have such a problem with my wife. that is my family. he should open his mouth & tell her these things
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I think you going through his phone was wrong....and you should have said something to your husband before confronting her. I mean how did she get his cell phone number? Obviously he gave it to her. I think there is more going on with her and your husband which is why she dislikes you. I think you and your husband need to sit down and have a talk.
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 1:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No not wrong . maybe you should of asked your husband what he thought about what she said in the text. And her actions against you. Plus the big thing here she was not acting very Christian like by calling you names and bumping you out of the way. She sounds like she is jealous of you. You got the man she wanted. But please talk to your husband before she does.
    Lindasue902

Answer by Lindasue902 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i probably would have done the same thing...no on better mess with my hubby! LOL
    mandasue0678

Answer by mandasue0678 at 3:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2011