No Valentine Sex for him or me this year =(

well happily i only have 4 weeks till my baby is born my due date falls on Valentines or maybe she will come a few days early or a few days late any how ill be in to much pain to do anything with my Husband for valentines i have looked at all those beautiful sexy lingerer at the stores ughh anybody else been in a situation like this ? any advice

katally77

Asked by katally77 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Well I had a baby due Christmas Eve, I remember saying if I was sitting at the bar in our rec room on Christmas Eve, I'd be sitting there crying. I had her Dec 6 so I didn't have to sit and cry. Pray you go early and your home with the baby, you'll be a little more comfortable, but then a little more tired too.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My son was born two days prior to Vday...I just made a special Vday dinner and celebration a few days early so that we could have our last one together early. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• You may not be able to receive pleasure or engage in intercourse with your hubby for V-DAY but you can still make it romantic and you could give him oral if you're into that and you both could give one another sensual massages
    PiscesMommy021

Answer by PiscesMommy021 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I think having a new baby is much more exciting than having sex on valentines day- geeez
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 1:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I wasn't for Valentine's Day when I had DD, but she was born exactly 1 week before my birthday and exactly 2 weeks before our one year anniversary, so I got nothing on those days. It sucked SOOO bad, so I can relate at least. Here's to hoping that baby waits til after V-Day and you're up for one last go before labor!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• thanks lots to everybody for the support and all... and as for others hope ur sex life picks up cause it sounds like he havent got anything good in a while
    katally77

Comment by katally77 (original poster) at 3:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2011