Pick one of us please

My friend and I got a dare on YouTube and we need help deciding which one of us has to do it. The dare is to wear your favorite outfit and get pelted with pies in the face until you're totally covered. Me and my friend are going to wear our senior pic outfits (no cheating, jacket included) and whoever loses gets their outfit (and everything else lol) messed up. 

This is one of my senior pics: 
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/CatieK845/image.jpg

This is my friend in her outfit: 
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/CatieK845/image-1.jpg

So which one of us should have to get messy in our outfits, and why? Thank you :) And yes, were both 19, I'm married with a kid, and were still doing crazy things like this :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• lame
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 1:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Her lol. I don't think it's lame. It's good to have fun and go crazy sometimes and being a mom or married or whatever shouldn't change that. Have fun! I wish my friends were still crazy like that, jeez. They were even boring and lame in high school. Hmmm. Now I'm wondering why someone nuts like me, always up for an adventure, was ever friends with them. Dang... Anyway lol, have fun and don't lose that crazy fun spirit! You can grow up without losing your inner fun child. Immaturity and craziness is great in moderation (I hear it's good for the skin to have fun lol).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Didn't you post this same question but with different pictures a few weeks ago?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:03 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Vicesix: sorry, no. This is actually the first time I've posted on here I think. I made an account while i was still pregnant but never used it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Wow, weird. Someone posted almost exactly the same question, except there were photos of 3 different girls to pick from.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Maybe they got the idea from the same place. The dare said to ask other people to choose which one based on pictures. Still crazy though. It's a small world? Lol. So which one of us are you voting for haha?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• #2
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I see questions like this almost daily on Yahoo Answers. It's apparently pretty common.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2011