Head lice!

Has anyone else used LiceMD to treat lice? I didn't realize until after I bought it that the main mode of killing with LiceMD is suffication not chemical. The only ingredient is Dimethicone and everything I have read says that doesn't work that great. I treated both my girls with something else and have been blow drying their hair at night to help kill any eggs that might still be there but I used this treatment on myself. I didn't see any lice in my hair and neither did my husband but I didn't want to chance it so I bought this shampoo for me. I couldn't comb through my hair very well and now I am concerned that I need to get something else. I can't hardly get the stupid stuff out of my hair now so I have washed it about 10 times in the last two days and have also blow dried it a few times. Any advice?

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 1:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Health

• If your looking for an all natural treatment that kills live lice and eggs without harmful chemicals that do not work...try using Lice Goodbye made from Fairy Tales Hair Care! My daughter's School nurse advised to use this product, I found it locally but you can buy it online too. It worked great and I even use their line of lice prevention hair care products. Its been a year now and I am very happy with their products. If your not sure what to use, their website has loads of information and they even have clinical studies on their products that show they really work. www.fairytaleshaircare.com
    MommieeO

Answer by MommieeO at 11:09 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Condition your hair with a good conditioner and leave it on for 5 minutes. See if that helps your hair. If it is looking really greasy, and you want to cut that grease, use a little Dawn(dishwashing soap), and wash it first, then condition it.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2011