I am bored with my current look...

I love having long hair, but there is just only so much I can do with it.  Based off my face structure, etc. what hair style do you think I might should try out?

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 1:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have long hair too. I have never been good at curling my hair or blowing it out with a round brush but my sister got me a Revlon Hot Air Styling Brush for my birthday and its really easy to use and your hair looks awesome after. They aren't too expensive and you wouldnt need a hair cut or anything. Its easy to use too, just wind your wet hair around the round brush and turn it on and it dries it into perfect curls.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I think you would really look good with your hair up to shoulder length and with layers =)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Have you ever tried short hair? I am bi-polar with my hair, so I grow it out real long then chop it! Maybe you could try an A line cut?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• ahh long hair is so versatile....i dont think you should cut it first, experiment with different options before you do so and regret it. Have you tried curling irons for some sexy curls? how about parting it differently? or maybe getting a different haircolor? that would be a dramatic change and you wouldnt have to go near the scissors. How about a color like Khloe Kardashians new hairstyle? i think it would look great with your skin tone.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2011