• In the Spotlight:

When does your baby move more often ?

mine moves right after i eat and when im tring to relax lol what about you ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When i eat also, and she is starting to get a schedule. moves in the morning around 9 10 ish... and then at nighttime about midnight....and sometimes i wake her up with music :) and she loves jamming out to that.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• She moves right after I finish eating, it's like that initial sugar rush drives her crazy haha.

She also moves right after I first pee in the morning, I think emptying my bladder makes her happy as well.

And then she'll just move randomly throughout the day, I think she sleeps at night with me. If only she could stay on that schedule after she comes out :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• lol well we can all hope for you that she does lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm basicly the same. My girl goes nuts whenever I eat or lay down or listen to music HAHA
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• They tend to move after you eat and when you're lying still. When you're up and about (walking, working) they actually get rocked to sleep! I always hated that my babies would sleep while I was working and then just be super active when I went to lay down!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Kaylin likes to move around when I'm relaxing.

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 3:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• mine moves everyday. middle of stomach.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 2:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008