Help...Advice....ANYTHING????

I feel NOTHING for my SO. I feel nothing for him. I have three kids, two of them his my baby is three today woohoo!!!

He plays WoW from the moment he gets home till when he goes to bed. He thinks there is nothing wrong with it. My christmas gift......A WoW account. Serioously. I sh*it you not.

I cant live like this. I dont want to leave him....The kids are always asking for/about him.

What do I do? What CAN I do??? Are there any kinds of wake up methods???

There is more to this but I need more answes first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe you can start slow and tell him you would like to start a family night once a week, hopefully he will agree.

Do you feel nothing for him because he is so uninvolved or feel nothing for him because he's not right for you?
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 1:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Are you drunk? I mean seriously. This is you :" I feel nothing for my SO, by baby is three today whoo hoo" Yea - thats a little off topic dont you think?!? LOL I mean happy birthday to your kid and all....but ummm yea Your next sentence " I CANT live like this- then you say I dont want to leave him" UMMMM well you obviously cant do both right? Kids can sense when your unhappy- Its WORSE for them if you stay in an unhappy relationship, Just because you leave doesnt mean they cannot see him.
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 1:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Well if you aren't feeling anything for him it is far more of a problem then him just playing WoW. Though I have got to give it to him, unless you have shown some interest in WoW or play or whatever, he really gave you a crappy gift, lol. But in all seriousness, you should never stay in a marriage for the kids. They are learning what a marriage should be from your own relationship, do you want them thinking it is ok to ignore their SO? Have you tried talking to him? Sadly, my husband knows of at least 2 people that have gotten divorces because they couldn't stop playing WoW and their wives just couldn't deal anymore!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• well i can say that i didnt feel anything for my x for about 1 year and i tryed to make it work for my son and then i acted like i was happy and finally i was sick of lieing to everyone and wanted me and my son to be happy so i left my ex.. all im saying is trying to make it work for the kids doesnt work when u feel nothing at all for them becuz ive been there..
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I do not know what "WoW' is ...?????

Tell him when kids are asleep and all is clam, He can either grow-up, or
    Hit the road.

Have a phone in your hand to hit 911 at this time also.

NO !!! I am not being hate-ful. Just careful ♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 3:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• WoW is addictive and its scary how many people get swept into it and just lose touch with reality. I agree with other moms. Talk to him and put your foot down. Try these:

http://www.wikihow.com/Break-a-World-of-Warcraft-Addiction

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Am-Addicted-To-World-Of-Warcraft/61780

Good luck
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 4:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I have to admit, I didn't know what WoW is either. Thank to 4xsthetrouble for clearing that up for me. I agree with her wholeheartedly. I didn't check out the sites, but just the meaning "World of Warcraft" mkes me shudder. Yes, put your foot down. Demand he gets help. If he agrees, then stick it out with him and see if your feelings change as he gets well. If he does not, take the kids and leave him. Keeping relationships for the kids' sakes does not work when the relationship goes bad. I've been a victim of that as a child and has affected me throughout my whole life in negative ways. Good luck to you!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I would leave for a couple days maybe that would make him realize somethings.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:50 PM on Jan. 15, 2011