what do u do/who do you talk to

what do you do or who do u talk to when you're going through hard times w ur spouse? We really have never had big issues between us in 11yrs but I went so far as to ask my him if he thought he was depressed. I love him and want to be supportive and loving but its to the point now I am getting mad. We dont air our dirty laundry to anyone who'll listen. I just wondered what I can do in those times I am really mad or disappointed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• well either go to a professional counselor or just ask a specific question here on cafemom. here on cm no one knows who u are and u will get answers that are unbiased.we will listen and tell u what we think.......
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• One of the reason why I love CM so much is because there is always someone out there that are going thought the same thing or went thought something similar and are willing to share their experiences. Just be open to us and there is always someone that will give you and advice. Sometimes the advices are not so great but at least you have the opportunity to vent your problems to others. I wish you the best and hope to hear from you soon.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Go to a professional Counselor or if you go to church a Pastor can help . Try again to talk about your problems together if you wait it is just going to build up. I wish you good luck and hope everything will get cleared up.
    Lindasue902

Answer by Lindasue902 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I used a journal. It really helped me to collect my thoughts. I wasn't comfortable sharing my deepest issues with anyone else, sharing them with myself was very therapeutic for me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Well you just did. Cafe moms has been there through many of my difficult days. It is a feeling of having friends I haven't met yet.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• you are already sharing sweetie! Cafe moms is the closest I get to therapy. We all will give a reach out that is why we are here.

group hug

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011