what do you all think my dream i had about my spouse means adult content

I had a dream that he cheated on me and when I finally caught with him he was sarcastic and careless about it he didn't care I caught him and in my dream there was a crying baby and a light skin girl in a shower

teaona

Asked by teaona at 2:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like you are insecure about your relationship with him. Unless you were suspicious before I wouldn't conclude that he is cheating based on a dream.
    Bennett121

Answer by Bennett121 at 2:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I never said that I thought he was cheating oh I know my husband isn't cheating on me he doesn't have the time too and he loves me and our kids and he is the most wonderful man on this earth all I was wondering about this dream was why did I have it when I know that what we have is right and strong that's all I never have weird dreams such as these that's all lol but ty for your anwser and do feel free to respond again k
    teaona

Comment by teaona (original poster) at 2:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Well, maybe your mind is exploring what alternate realities you might or could be faced with. For example, my fear is that I will lose my husband on the job. I've had dreams before that he is hurt on the job.
    Bennett121

Answer by Bennett121 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I noticed that you said he doesn't have time to cheat? Perhaps this isn't so much about an intimacy issue as a time issue? I had similar dreams when my ex was spending more time at work than with me and the kids. He would never cheat on me because it just wasn't in his nature, but by robbing me and our kids of his time, it was like his job was his mistress. Perhaps the light skinned woman is a reflection of feeling unappreciated? I'm just guessing, of course.
    bradymommy

Answer by bradymommy at 3:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I think you just ate something spicy before bed.

It's a DREAM. It means nothing.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Some dreams are so real in the feelings area. I used to have these horrible dreams similar to yours. I would think about it periodically throughout the day. It was your dream not his behaviors. It will pass.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2011