I am so disappointed

Well, it is a long story but I will try to make it as short as possible.

Couple months ago I found out hubby was texting and talking to a girl, we didn't really have problems ( I thought before) any way we decided to try to work thing out. But he didn't change his behavior because he things he is not doing anything wrong by talking to somebody else. Well, I did my research about almost everything I was going to bring to the table before talking to him about separation. There was a lot of drama and argument in one night until we came to an agreement. One of the agreement was that he was going to have until the 31st of this month to get out, well I checked our cell phone records and I found out that the same night that we talked he received and sent at least 30 messages in ONE day.
My question is am I overreacting that he couldn't wait until he got out of my house to send and receive messages from his friend? I am really upset that he doesn't really care about his kids but he wants to try to work things out in about 7 months (B*** S***) I'm DONE with him and really hope he won't get me in my weak days to try to work this out.
Please give my your feed back and what is the fastest way to get over with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I am so so sorry after reading your question. It does sound like you are hurting and you should be. Now it is time for you to come with instructions my friend. Teach him how to treat you. It is not okay to stay with him if your afraid of what he is doing. It is okay to be afraid of losing him. Be strong and live each day one at a time. You will be okay. Pain is a great motivator and you will need to have lottsa support. Do the best you can.

love you signMichelle

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• He is a liar and a cheater- I commend you for standing your ground and kicking him out. You deserve better, I have been there and done that and only wished I hadnt wasted so much time trying to fix what was broken. Best of luck!
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 2:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• PLEASE RE-READ your question honey ????

YOU have to ask us ?????

DUMP HIM AND MOVE ON ........................................................
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 3:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• It sounds as though he doesn't care about what you said...so unfortunaltey that means you should follow through and end your relationship. Hopefully that will shock him into realising what he's lost/about to lose. But if not...you deserve MUCH better than that. There is someone out there who will make you and treat you like the centre of their world. Good luck and lots of hugs for you xxxx
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 7:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• tsk tskit is very disappointing that he is still messaging this person. i would wonder where his priority IS at this point. the last thing he should be doing "especially" after u found out is messaging . that would hurt. you are not overreacting at all ! i would be pissed! the fact that he is still messaging this person is like salt on your wound. don't you think? that is inconsiderate imo.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2011