SPOTTING AFT SEX

DOES NE ONE ELSE SPOT AFT SEX?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have a couple times my dr said that maybe he went to deep on accident .. just be really careful next tiem
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yeah, i started bleeding...well spotting, so I went to the ER because it was my first kid so I didn't know what happened...and they said he probably popped a vessell or something, I started spotting with my 2nd also, and they didn't tell me why I was bleeding, just that nothing was wrong...so if I do with my 3rd I don't think i'll have to go to the hospital for this one because I pretty much know..although if it's more then just spotting I would. And if it has cramping with it.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 10:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My ob has told me that spotting after sex usually comes from the cervix, not from your uterus.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008