what/ who makes you feel unappreciated?

slapping forehead

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 3:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• When people can't use please and/or thank you.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 3:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My 3 year old who tells me to shut my face up all the time!!

On a serious note...my 13 yo sister. I am her guardian as both of our parents have passed away, and she really hates that. She's at a rough age and has had a nasty couple of years so it is understandable. But she will stand and scream that she hates me and wishes I was dead instead of our mum, or she'll say things like "I will never be as good as mum" etc. And whilst im not trying to be our mum, and am quite fair with Rachel...she hits a nerve every time and it hurts. THAT makes me feel unappreciated. I gave up my degree, my home, my job and moved across the country, pulling my daughters out of school in order to be here for her and she would really rather I hadn't bothered. I only hope that one day she will see how much I have done and am doing for her when she is more mature.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 7:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• my boy friend and my children
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 7:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• eye rollingHands down our teenage son. More often than not he makes me doubt myself.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 10:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2011