have u ever had a rebound relationship that lasted?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 3:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah and I have been with him for 8 years, married five years.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I intended to have a rebound relationship after I broke up with the guy I had dated in high school and the first year of college. I had never had a "fling" so I agreed to a blind date to just have fun. Well, we've been together for 13 years, married for 7, and I still laugh to think that I thought he'd be just a fun rebound!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 5:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yeah. I started dating a guy and we ended up being together for about 6 months. It was never going to work...i tried to convince myself that I had strong feelings for him as he did for me...but my heart always belonged to someone else. And im now happily married to that someone else :) We both had rebound relationships and they taught us valuable lessons and helped us realise that we really did need eachother.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 6:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No i dont believe in rebound relationship especially if your married thats just going way to far .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• no because the person is rebounded for someone there self
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 7:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• DH! So after being in a 3 year relationship. During this relationship my ex didn't want me talking to my friends which were guys (ex. Bill and Bob) After our relationship ended I call Bill and Bob to say I was sorry and stuiped. Could we fix our friendship. Well I had always like Bill but I loved my ex. I thought Bill was just gonna be a rebound. NOPE. It will be 4 years together in 2 days. I always knew! Just didn't pay attention!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Hell no lol & we were dating for 6 months I broke it of cause I found my soulmate
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My hubby was my rebound 25 years ago.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 10:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2011