who has inspired you the most so far?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 3:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• My dad, I don't know how he has dealt with my mother for 24 years but he has managed, lol, so I know I can deal with my husband as well! Don't get me wrong, I love my mom, but man...my dad has some crazy patience with the women!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 3:53 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My mum. My dad died suddenly of sudden adult death syndrome when I was aged 10, my brother was 8 and my sister was 2. She was a great mother despite her battle with depression and has always been a great role model. She died after an accident at home in Oct 2009. At the age of 19 I had to try and fill her shoes and raise my daughters as well as my sister and my mum's step children (She remarried in 2008 but lost her partner to cancer). Its been so hard and I feel so unahppy most of the time as my life had to change so much to be able to do this. I feel i'll never be as good a mother to these children as she was to me. But when i think of how much she tried for us...she motivates me and inspires me to keep fighting..and i am still fighting.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 6:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• my father has been my saver
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 7:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My mom. She is a amazing woman. When I was younger all the things I did not like are now the same things I am in awe of. My mommy is my hero.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 10:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2011