would you leave your s/o if there was no kids involved?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 4:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• nope..
    If for whatever reason I decided to leave my DH I wouldnt let our kids stand in the way. My parents Hated eachother most of my life but "stayed together for us kids" and it was a miserable childhood. So if my dh and I were miserable together I wouldnt stay with him and make our kid/s miserable too
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No..we get along and have a great marriage. I don't believe in staying together for the kids, I don't think that is the way to show them how to have healthy and happy relationships with others. How would that be good for them for us to not want to be together and make them miserable like Cassie_Kellison said above.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No. In fact if there were never any children we would be blissfully in love. The kids over the years have hampered the romance department, ya know?
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 10:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No as we are happy. I left him in 2007 when i was 5 months pregnant and had twins who weren't even two yet. I had no money, absolutley nothing. I would never stay in a relationship where there was risk to any of us or that was completley damaging to me as a person. I would work with him, but sometimes it is obvious that nothing can be done. We married in Nov 2010 and are happiest we've ever been, despite having to go through some real challenges the past 2 years.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 6:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• yes if i found someone that was dirffent
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 7:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• no
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2011