i always hear people say....

It was love at first site. Do you believe in this? Is it possible?

JakesCupcake

Asked by JakesCupcake at 4:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I believe in Lust at first sight, but not Love
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i think someone really falls in love when they have seen their s/o in every type of situation possible. I think someone needs to see their s/o at their best and at their worst before they can really fall in love with that person.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I think all people are different. I loved my dh from the moment I laid eyes on him. I knew we'd be together the moment he smiled at me. I have never felt that way for anyone else. I know what lust is, I learned that later in life lol.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• for men its definitly physical first, imho. Visual creatures that they are, then if they take the time to get to know the girl it becomes more love than lust after that.

I do feel women can feel something different. Women don't base feeling on looks and are attracted to something about the person they show interest in. Looks (for us) is just a bonus. Whereas for men, its not necessarily required, but is strongly desired than she'd at least cute or basically attractive.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I pretty much fell in love with my husband after very short time, although not the exact instant we met. I knew I'd marry him within 2 weeks of having known him. I didn't marry him for another 5 years, but I wasn't in a rush since I already knew he was the one for me.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 5:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• When i first met Paul, I knew i had feelings for him...but i don't think it was love. I was definatley interested in him. after a month though, i knew I loved him. We remained friends for 18 months before we got together. We met 6 years ago today and have certainly had our ups and downs, but the highs we have now are definatley worth the lows we have had to endure.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 6:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• yes
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 7:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I believe it can happen for some people, but it wasn't reality for me. It took me eight years of dating on and off, almost losing him before I knew what being in love meant and knowing that I loved my husband of 31 years.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:57 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• hmmm lust maybe
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes for me and my man it was love at first site I still remember the look in his eyes and the feeling I got I remember ever detail of that day and we have been together since then going on 7 years and we have a little girl
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 9:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2011