honestly.......

do u think your s/o would cheat if he was certain u would never find out?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 4:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• everone is 100% certain that their partner would not cheat
    that is how trust works
    and lots of people do not cheat and never will
    but
    ask a woman who was 100% certain until she found out he did in fact cheat
    she will say differently- her outlook on life is never the same
    she may have a new realtionship and trust him 100%, until he cheats, or he does not
    trust is 100%, and a good relationship is based on trust, and so it should be
    i would hope that no marriage trust is destroyed with a cheating partner, but unfornuately that is not how life works

if i ever have a descent relationship again, i too will trust 100% again, i hope that i am smart enough to have picked a person that does not cheat, not because of chance of getting caught, but because it is not right choice for him, that he loves himself enough not to be that type of person
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• This is a direct quote from my husband: "Yeah, like I'd want two women in my life I can't satisfy..."
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• no ~ he didn't fool around until his divorce was final before we met....
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 4:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No I have been married for 29 years and we trust each other completely. If he were to cheat on me he knows some how I would find out so I know he wouldn't take that chance.
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 4:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• This man may be many things but stupid is not one of them. I know he wouldn't.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• no
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My husband would never cheat as he knows if he did my kids and I would be gone. Also my husband tells me everything so he knows he would slip up and say something.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 5:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• He has cheated in the past....several times, before we were married though. I left him and we were seperated for a couple of years before reconciling in 2009. We married in November 2010 and we are so strong, i'd be lost without him now...he's my pilar of strength and knows me better than anyone. If he cheated it would absolutley destroy me and I have no idea how i would cope..or even if i COULD cope. It would definatley be over. When we got back together i was very clear on that...i wouldn't stick around to be treated like that again. and so far so good.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 6:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No...He wouldn't do anything that would cost him his family.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• no
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2011