what have u done for yourself lately that gave u a self esteem boost?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 4:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've been going through drama in my marriage and I somehow managed to lose 30 lbs in 2 months. That wasn't the boost though. I was wearing size 16 jeans with a belt, went shopping and can now fit into size 8! I've NEVER fit into 8s. Even back in 8th grade...I've been a size 13 thanks to the hips...but 4 kids later...tons of drama...I'm an 8! Though I kinda miss being fat and happy...being 30 lbs lighter and in an 8 makes me feel pretty damn awesome. Now if only I can get rid of the pouch on my gut.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 5:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I went shopping and found stylish clothes that actually fit and were affordable. Hooray!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 4:59 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I haven't really been able to do anything yet, with 2 little ones and school I have no time. My husband and I are starting a diet next week so hopefully I can get a self esteem boost then.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 5:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• After two babies, (3 and 1) I finally got the motivation to lose my baby weight! Hooha. I was planning for pre-second baby, and I made it all the way to pre-first baby! Hell yeah!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I am working on losing 20 lbs. and have made it to about 5 :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2011