ACNE!!!

WHATS GOOD FOR ACNE DURING PREGNANCY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i use the oil of olay clay mask and the clean and clear cleanser afterwards
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You should asked your ob before you use anything too strong, because some chemicals can be absorbed through your skin. When I was pregnant with my last I used Proactive. My ob told me to wait until after I reached 12 weeks.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i USED PROACTIVE THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE PREGNANCY AND STILL DO. MY DR SAID ITS PERFECTLY FINE TO USE THE WHOLE PREGNANCY AND WON'T HURT ANYTHING
    i also just realized i typed in all caps sorry... im not yelling lol.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You can pretty much use anything, as long as you only use it once a day. I use either a Biore pore cleanser or this brand called Papaya Pond when I'm in the shower. The amount of chemicals in the facewash won't hurt your baby, even if it's absorbed into your bloodstream. It would take a huge amount to do any harm =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008