do u think your s/o loves your body? if not ;; are u trying to work on it?

dumbbelljumping rope

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 4:59 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• yeah, he's pretty obvious about it. I still work out tho, not as much as I used to, but enough to at least stay in shape
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I'm 37 wks pregnant so although he says he loves it...i don't! So i don't feel attractive or appealing in any shape or form! I'm usually very petite and tiny, which again I hate as i always had a little meat and some curves growing up..but he prefers me the way i am now (when not pregnant) and he does make me feel wanted.

He on the other hand has packed on the lbs! He has some fat rolls...which I have grown very fond of! I have always loved a man that is bigger than me! My 3 yr old keeps poking at them though and telling him he eats too much food. hahahaaa
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 6:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• He loves me as I am. He doesn't look the same as he used to either. Everyone gets older, I have had kids, things just are not as firm or as perky as it used to be, and he knows and accepts the changes.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I do think he does. If he doesn't... his ain't what it used to be either!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 5:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I don't know, lol. He has told me before that I need to tone up (I used to play sports all year round!!) but he tells me he is still attracted to me, so who knows!! But I have started working out again! Either way it makes myself feel better!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• He tells me he does. While the kids are playing in the same room, I'll watch t.v. and do some of those exercises I get "on demand".
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 6:59 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• While physical attraction is a part of a relationship it is a small part. The decision to "work on your body" is just that: YOUR decision. You can get input from him to help you decide what, where and how you would want to go about it - but if you are doing this endeavor because "he doesn't like your body" a.) THAT is totally the WRONG reason to "work on your body" and b.) if this is the sustenance of your relationship or even an important factor which the tone of the question says (to me anyway) this relationship either won't last or you have very low self-esteem or maybe a little of both. As far as the way your body looks and what you do to "work on it" goes, the most important person's opinion is YOURS. If YOU decide that YOU want to work on your body then make a plan and work your plan. If you are doing this because your s/o "doesn't like your body" that factor alone not only NOT GOING TO WORK very long, and neither will
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• your relationship. My DH has seen my body undergo many changes before, during and after having 3 kids; developing diabetes; living through a couple of major car accidents and being severely injured on the job; losing AND gaining weight due to depression and now my struggle with it being very difficult to carry out even the most basic self-care tasks and house-hold chores as my body is crippling up from arthritis and fibromyalgia...he loves me for me. It doesn't matter what my body looks like. To him, my body is beautiful no matter what because he LOVES ME. All he wants is for me to be happy.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• To answer your question in short: "Do u think you s/o loves your body? If not, are you trying to work on it? My answer is: IF I was in that situation - I would lose "x" amount of weight by losing the s/o on the side of a country road somewhere out by Timbuktu.With an s/o being that shallow - there is certainly NOT going to be any diving into THAT so-called relationship! F$%k HIM!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes he does and no I don't.   I'm 47 years old and look great for my age but I can't stop the ravages of time.  I don't expect to look great when I'm in my golden years and neither does he, but he tells me that he still sees his 24 year old blushing bride so I'm keeping him lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2011