Becoming Pregnany .... after a miscarriage adult content

Does anyone know after a miscarriage a product (best recomn'd) to be come pregnant again? After having a loss...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i dont know of any product ... i had a miscarriage back in may and after we got an ok from the dr in august tried again and conceived in late oct . .. a loss is very traumatic i hope it all works out for you
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Sorry for your loss...I waited 6 mo. after my first miscarriage, and also dropped some excess weight and conceived and all was well. Between my 1st and 2nd babies, I also miscarried, but just waited until I felt physically and mentally strong again; a little over 4 months. Good luck. Oh yeah, with that last one, I also arranged my body immediately after, so that my bottom was raised, or elevated, for 20 minutes (!) afterwards. Sounds weird but it worked.
    gramama1

Answer by gramama1 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I dont know any products but i miscarried and became prego again a few months later with a healthy now two year old daughter Good Luck
    bobbietrayer

Answer by bobbietrayer at 11:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No product...just charting.

Taking Charge Of Your Fertility is the best place to start. You can buy it at any book store.

I am also TTC after a miscarriage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2011