should i still have sex with my bby father if were not together..

poohbear18282

Asked by poohbear18282 at 5:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• When you're not together, you're not together. Wanna be with him again, go ahead. -What a question...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• You mean as f*ck buddies? Hmm...if emotions are/could possibly ever be involved then definatley not. It is better to stay clear cut and single so your heads don't get muddled. If you are completley single you are more likely to meet someone else who you want to be with.

There is also the risk of another pregnancy...so if you do decide to do the deed then make sure you use protection correctly. If you decide to sleep together agree beforehand it is just sex and means nothing to either of you. I really reccomend you dont. I did this with my ex (married him in Nov.,..but thats beside the point). It just made me upset because I loved him and cared for him and all i was was a piece of meat. Only when we broke things off completley and focused on our daughters did a friendship develop again. We saw other people and realised it was eachother that we wanted and we matured enough to have that r/ship again. Good luck xx
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 5:57 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Why would you degrade yourself like that? You made one mistake now go from here. Next time wait until you find a man who loves you for you. Not sex. If he loves you he will wait.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 6:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• You're not together anymore, so why would you want to? If it were me, I wouldn't because how would I move on if i'm still sleeping with him?
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 6:33 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• If both of you are not married to other people or in other relationships. Go for it, if you want.

Answer by louise2 at 6:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• why ask us? if u wanna then do it thats up to you
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• stay clear of that situation! you both are no longer together, and just sleeping together it is just going to make it harder for you to move on, bc you may get false hopes of things working out and you both gettin back together
    AlliesMommy807

Answer by AlliesMommy807 at 9:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Try your hardest to except where you are today. If your still sexually involved then when your ready to let go you will. Try not to beat yourself up. Your right where your supposed to be.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 9:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• As long as u know what u both want me and bby daddy broke up and continued to have sex for a while but i knew it was jus sex, also after we stopped having sex for about a yr we r now back together so make ur intentions clear and make sure its what u want
    Logan17000

Answer by Logan17000 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• whoeva was tha unknown person your commentwas not needed
    poohbear18282

Comment by poohbear18282 (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2011