im so hurt lately, i feel really upset.

he has been so crabby lately! My So has been so mean lately. Just now he said "why is there sand in the shower?" I said "its dirt from ___(my nephews) shoes." (its not that much at all and no big deal its dirt, it can be washed down the drain.) He says "Why is it just SITTING there?!?" i said "I don't know, it's not a big deal though."

He says....."SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• CONT
    WTH? where did that come from??

he has been saying rude things like this lately, and more and more he says it, its more natural to him and like "oh no big deal, shes a bitch!" kind of attitude. :(

I'm so hurt by it. What would you say? even if i were to say that really hurts my feelings when you say things like that (b/c i have told him) he says im annoying and stuff...

i dont want to just be like WELL LEAVE! i want to be able to fix the problem and not just throw away 3 years. weve never had major problems EVER. but im really hurt. What would you do?
    Anonymous

• I'm having the same problem.. i just posted something about it right under your.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO! I dont get what the F is going on.. I feel like crap all the time because of the same stuff..
    Anonymous

• Some things you can't fix, Do you have super powers or something, Where is your mother, sister, best friend. This is difficult for a stranger to answer, cause it sounds abusive to me. Speaking to someone in a manner to provoke a shocking response is verbal abuse. It's wrong and should not be tolerated ONE bit.Get out before something bad happens.

Star419

Answer by Star419 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• YES! i just read :( im sorry he was such a jerk...

it really is hurtful isnt it?
    Anonymous

• I hate it... I never take my wedding ring off and i did for the first time when he did this....
    Anonymous

• My husband got really crabby like that a while back, but it was because he was just really tired and stressed out. Maybe you should try to talk to him?
    Anonymous

• Well he has no right to talk to you like that.... no women should be called a bitch and talked down to like a dog.... have you talked to him about this? maybe he is stressed about something? (still doesnt give him the right) i would sit and talk him and ask him what his deal is...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• my ex was like this thru my whole pregnancy when i had my daughter i decided when she was 2 1/2 months old that i wouldn't raise my doughter in a house like this, not to mention he hadn't spent more than an hour with her in that time it wont get better, and it will drag you so far down until you become a mean evil person just like him i did and now i am with a wonderful man there is better out there i found it
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• maybe he's doing it because he wants you to be the one to end the relationship so he's treating you as badly as possible because he wants to be a wuss and not communicate his feelings like a grown up.. you really shouldn't take that crap.. if you are such a bitch then he is a big asshole.. tell him how you feel if it continues .. tell him to get over himself and get the hell out cause you don't need the added stress in your life.. goodluck and im sorry he's being such a jerkface.
    Keri77

Answer by Keri77 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2008