What's ur favorite season? What are ur favorite things about it?

melrose79

Asked by melrose79 at 6:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Fall, I love the colors and smells. Plus it is the beginning of the holidays starting with my birthday and my son's birthday. Then halloween :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Spring, love the early morning crispness and then it warm up and the flowers start to bloom and the trees turn green. Spring doesn't last long in AZ.....the heat is on the way.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Summer, I like the heat.

Answer by louise2 at 6:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I love the fall.. the colors are awesome! Not too hot, not too cool. Is it just me or is it a really short season?
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i love living where we do, we et all seasons,,, from snow, to summer to the changing of leaves, it is perfect
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 7:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• spring .. new life on trees etc
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I love the summer! Swimming, boating, Farmer's markets, parties outside. Sigh. It's snowing here now.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• falling_leavesFall, I love it when the horrible heat of summer starts to leave and I can enjoy being outside once again. I love watching the leaves change colors, the smell of the crisp fall air, being cool enough to start baking again, decorating (I start with fall decorations on Sept 1) and of course the holidays - I LOVE Halloween. (c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2011