Do u really spring clean in the spring?

melrose79

Asked by melrose79 at 6:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• nah.. i don't get caught up in the spring cleaning hype. i just keep up on my chores at least 2x weekly.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• no, I keep up on it but will wash the windows inside and outside.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No. I do deap cleaning when I am in a mood to do it.

Answer by louise2 at 6:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I do, it is when I have my garage sale, so I clean and get rid of stuff at the same time.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• lol no
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I do. We live in NE Ohio, so the house is all shut up most of the winter. I love doing a nice deep clean as soon as it's warm enough to have the windows open for awhile.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i will be this year :(
    we are moving from georgia to upstate new york and probably downsizing by a bedroom, i am not looking forward to it.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Tiff. How could you leave wonderful GA for some snotty up tight New York? LOL JK!

Anyways I usually deep clean the entire house every 3 month. BUT the hunny will be pressure washing the house & cleaning the other side of the windows.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I ususally do more fall cleaning than spring cleaning. When fall comes I clean really well before we decorate - we go all out for fall (then Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas) and I want it all nice and clean before the decorations come out.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I do spring and fall cleaning I do spring becaus ethe house has been shut up allwinter and I do fall becuase the house has been open all spring and summer. But I also do major cleaning when the mood hits.
    Spring & fall cleaning for me is washing curtains, shampooing carpets, windows outside, I can clean out any cupboard or closet anytime of the year
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2011