where can i get a 2nd or 3rd shift job in ct?

Asked by ilo1933 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• pharmaceutical companies have production plants where you can make drugs that pharmacies sell. They have 2nd and 3rd shifts. My friend works for GlasxoSmithKline 2nd and 3rd shift in Philadelphia. Do a search for parmaceutical companies and see if any are in your area.

Answer by Denise2000 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Try stores that are open 24 hours...walgreens, walmart, grocery stores etc. I agree with the above poster as well...look into production these will pay you quite a bit(Tyson Foods here in KS starts at $10.50/hr)

Answer by Samie8183 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. They are an awesome company!! Look at my website it gives you all the info.

Answer by kellibelle at 6:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I am a BeautiControl Consultant, I specialize in age targeted skin care and SPA products.
    It is amazing company with great products beyond compare, wonderful women and excellent support and incentives.

Now is the time to be a part of this company since they are now offering $50 in free product and I am also offering $50 of free product to anyone interested in joining me between August 21-30th.
    That's $100 in free product.

I would love to chat with you and give you all the info.

Annmarie Sirotnak
    BeautiControl Independent Consultant
    Specializing in Skin Care / Spa Treatments

Schedule Your Complimentary
    At Home SPA Escape Today!!!
    860-413-3660 or email

Visit: for more info

View the at home SPA experience:

Answer by acgred at 4:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2008