Does your child's school have a website where you can track your child's progress?

My son's school does, I'm able to see what level he's at in his subjects as well as test score results. It's very helpful!

virgo550

Asked by virgo550 at 8:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• yes and it is updated about twice a month. edline. I love it!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 8:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes the schools in my town started doing it about 4 years ago. It is really nice to be able to track their progress through the school year and the school sends e-mails to let you know about important things like big testing days, etc.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 8:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Ours does as well, I really like it. The only downfall is that it's not updated very frequently, I'd like to have test scores/missing homework available within a few days - I think it's only updated every 3 weeks or so. My DS has a teacher that never updates the grades.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes. It's edline. I love it. It also has events on there, and homework assignments.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Most, if not all, public schools should offer this. For my students' families I also kept a website where they could see photos of our projects, find out more about what was going on in our classroom and get our weekly at home assignments.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes. It's very helpful.
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• yes edline it is great
    jamierose630

Answer by jamierose630 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• yes and it list homework assignments to
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011