I have no heat! help!

I have always had a problem with being cold. I live in Fl, yet even in August during the evening hrs I will often wear a sweater. During the summer I often go outside just to escape the AC. Winter, even though it never gets to freezing, it's still heck for me.

It's getting worse now and I'm going nuts. I can't sleep when I'm cold. I had to have a heating pad on my feet all last night. You know that feeling you get when your up north (I use to live MI) in the middle of winter as a kid when you were playing in the snow? That "frost bite" feeling you get on your hands & feet when you get them wet from snow and you've been out too long? It tingles and burns, very cold and hard to get warm? That is what my feet and hands feel like All the time and it hurts.

It's killing my diet. I can no longer tolerate cold food, even mildly cold water. I have to have warm food and warm drink or I just can't touch it. I have stomach problems, yet I can't stay away from the coffee no matter how much I try.

Any suggestions on what to do? I just want to be warm and I need to figure out how to get myself eating normally too. It's driving me nuts.

Anyone else like this?

Anonymous5

Asked by Anonymous5 at 8:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Health

• I suggest you see a doctor, intolerance to cold could be a sign of a medical condition!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I agree with the pp! It can be a sign of any number of things, from circulation problems to all sorts of other problems.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I agree with Austinsmom.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 8:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I also live in FL and I use the heating pad for my feet too (that heating pad doesn't get used for anything else though lol) but this is a litle exreme. If you are a little older, that could be why, however I would def talk to a doctor about this ASAP
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• omg im the same way ive been trying for a year in a half to find awser
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2011