Iam seeing woman wearing single eyeshadow as a new trend in makeup what is the new trend that you are seeing in makeup and what makeup trend is going out the door this year

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I don't follow the trends. Makeup is supposed to enhance a person's beauty; by following the latest "trends", many women come off looking like clowns!

I've not seen the single eyeshadow application but I would imagine it would come across as flat. I think classic anything (makeup, fashion, etc.) is best; always in style!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i don't follow trends either. What i wear is only up to me & no one else. And if someone doesn't like my style, i really don't care one little bit.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• It is so funny. While I was reading this Almay's smoky eyes advertisement came on.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Ive stuck with the same makeup routine for decades.. haha.. only one decade. A Mary Kay lady showed me how to apply eye shadow and Ive stuck with that. The smoky look is what i wear all the time... :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Smokey eyes we really popular this winter, I think the spring is going to be the same - only using a lighter palette. I don't follow the trends, but I do change the colors depending on the seasons.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I always use one color a day. Smokey eye is more a night look, not really good looking like that all day everyday.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• A new trend I see in lips is bright matte lipstick.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2011