do u believe in dating more than one guy at a time? p.s i don't mean having sex but just dating.

i think it is a good idea... i think that putting all of your eggs in one basket is a big mistake.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Just going out on dates. No sex. No commitment.  Yes I think it is ok.

Answer by louise2 at 9:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• If it's just going out on dates but no commitment then I don't see an issue. But if you're considering them your boyfriend, that's an issue. Sometimes I miss dating, it was fun.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i did when i was young, single and not a mom
    now fast forward
    i am 45, single mom, no time to date one let alone more than one
    i am ;talking' with one on line, yet to meet in person
    at this timein my life, not right for me
    if you have the time, not a bad thing at all
    have fun
    send any older nice descent ones my way, that you cast aside becuase they are too old for you
    over 40 please (must adore children, be light hearted and a good head on their shoulders with strong moral backbone-thanks)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• As long as you are not having sex with any of them, then it's fine. A friend of mine, who is 66, said this is what she did as a young woman. She said this was the common practice where she grew up. You went out on dates with a lot of young men in order to find out what you wanted in a man.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yeah! This way you double your chances of finding Mister right. Lottsa people have more than one friend at a time. I say sure thing.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 9:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• yes its totally fine , i did it all the time before i was married. its a good way to figure out what you want and dont want in a man.So theoretically speaking ....putting all your eggs in one basket is not very smart UNLESS you know he is the one! And that always takes time and lots of patience.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• When I was single, I sort of envied women that could date a few men at a time. For me, I've never been able to do it - and honestly I wasted a lot of time with people that weren't relationship material but I wanted to give them/us a chance. I think it's a really good idea as long as you're honest with everyone involved.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:53 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I never did that.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I think as long as you don't consider any to be your BF and No Sex is involved yea I think it'sok
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No, dating one man at a time is enough for me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2011