Married or not, Where do you rank when it comes to him & his friends?

I know it should be the woman first and what not. but from ppl i have talked to. most are last, cause thats just how it is.. making me sad cause friends get more solid answers to plans and such and im left out completely (usually) till I find out on my own. its sad. but I guess it could be worse right??

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• We've been married for 16 years and now I rank higher than his friends, it wasn't like that in the beginning though.

Answer by scout_mom at 9:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i have always come first

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• 1st. always have.

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I'm always first. It's not normal, or common, to come in last behind your SO's friends.

Answer by Scuba at 9:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i got lucky,, my husband works so much he barely has time for me forget about his friends... but you should come first his friends can still be his friends but u are his wife and that needs to come first

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i rank higher now, but in the beginning his friends came first.

Answer by tnm786 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I'm 1st in his life- always. That's the way it should be! (His friends arent snuggling w/ him at nite, or doing his cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i have always came 1st and I think I always will

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Second only to the kids.

Answer by Misteh at 9:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• see he doesnt go out that often.. maybe 2-3 times a month. but texts and stuf. its like.. one said "leave baby momma at home?" from a chick. its like i tell him all of what goes on in my text, im open with it.. why dnt i get all of it from him instead of just the basic oh they saying hey whats up kinda thing..? i guess from what i been told, he doesnt have to tell me 100% everything.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2011