does anyone else hate that show dino dan?

My 3 .5 yr old son absolutely loves dino dan.. I loathe this show and that childs voice..God forgive me for saying this but he is the most annoying kid I have ever seen on tv and the show drives me insane because it seems to me that this poor child is having hallucinations of dinosaurs ...

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Thank god someone else hates it. Other forums have mums singing its praises and shouting down anyone who can't stand it. The kid is the most irritating child I have ever come across. Could you imagine being his teacher? He just stands up in the middle of class, stares out the window like a drone, and exclaims "A Dromeasaurus!" (or some equally as long winded dino name). And I swear, if I hear the phrase "some palentologists think" one more time I might scream. But, of course, my kids love it! They think he's great. I think he's an annoying show off, suffering from hero worshipping his absent daddy, and hallucinating dinosaurs everywhere he goes. I often hope one might eat him and the whole miserable show can be put to rest.
    MsAzzy

Answer by MsAzzy at 10:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have never heard of this show. What station is it on?
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• nick jr or noggin
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My hubby hates it with a passion!! he only ever talks about 1 dinosaur
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• hate that show so much i watch it all the time with my son and whats with the one where he just gets up walks out of class out of the school to help a fictitious dinosaur untangle its wing from the flag pole and noone says anything.. i cant .. lol
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• @ msazzy all i can say is my thoughts exactly!
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2011