Ethnic class assignment.. what u think?

i have an assignment where i have to write an essay in which i have to conduct research to determine if the ethnic group i associate myself with colonized or if it immigrated to the united states and weather it faced prejudice, segregation racism or a combination of all three.

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in

• I consider myself a mutt and I would be hard pressed to find an ethnicity to associate myself with. I also think that everyone faces racism at one point or another so for me that would be a moot point.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Well unless you are Native American, your ancestors came here from someplace else. There was a lot of discrimination toward many groups. (Most was religious- that's why they chose to come here in the 1st place) Let's not forget the discrimination against women too. (I know that's not an ethnic group- but it's worth mentioning) Good luck on your assignment
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• well i have alot of cherokee in me so it would be a hard assignment to do
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

Next question in
100 day of school poster

Next question overall (Health)
is there any low carb pastas ?