Does your hubby or SO have his own friends?

I hear singles hang with other singles, married hang with married, married with kids do playdates and so on so forth...with that commonality. You have your life, he has his. You have me time, he has his time...so does he have his own friends? Maybe that "special guy" that he goes to talk to...about you?

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 10:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Unfortunatley neither of us really have many friends.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• my husband has a few friends and when he wants to hang out with them i have to go along. If i dont go along he will bug the living crap out of me and i just have to go and then when i get there to this "get together" i have to hang out with his friends chicks and he leaves me and goes off with his friends...... ugh. its wierd... and i hate it most of the time.
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Sort of we have friends together but no one we just hang with alone really
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Nah most of our friends are mutual he has a few from the ship he is on but not real good acquaintances he would go up and talk to about anything.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• well, we went to highschool together so most of our friends are mutual friends. i actually can't think of one person either of us do not both know lol.. but with his work schedule and my sahm schedule we don't hang out with many of them, with the exception of a few of them that have kids and we get together on the occasion for playdates.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My hub has friends at work that he talks to and texts them after work but as far as hanging out we have the same friends.  We have dinner dates where we make huge meals and invite couples and their children over.  My gfs always say it's nice to get out of the house for some grown up time and still be able to take the kiddos along.  It's nice to have the same friends.  A lot of them are those "go to guys" but it's cool that we all hang out together.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• He has two single guys that he considers friends. My best friend is unmarried as well. Then we have a couple that we are mutually friends with.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:35 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes. He has friends that he plays soccer and basketball with but he's not really the type to go out on the town with the guys so we usually do that with our mutual friends.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My husband has his "gaming friends". These are some seriously nerdy dudes and I rarely hang with them, not because they're nerdy, but because they say truly ridiculous things that I have no choice but to verbally shred.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No, we have mutual couple friends. Some are his lifelong friends, but I am friends with their wives. Neither one of us has friends of the opposite sex that we see without the other one being there.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2011