Does your DS or DD?

Prefer your music over kids music?

My DD prefers Dashboard Confessional,DMB,Kenny Chesney,John Mayer,Taylor Swift, and mostly the rest country over ANY other music ....the exception the Barney I love you song but that is it!

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• yup for awhile the only song my son would sing would be that new york song by alicia keys and loved just dance by lady gaga ..imho kids music is annoying lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• She likes just about everything I do she's 9 I am sure that will change someday
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• my 2 and 4 year old adore taylor swift. "you belong with me" is "her" song apparently (my 4 year old) LOL. she knows all the words and requests to hear it in the car. they do seem to love my music more than kid music :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My 4 year old likes head banging music, lol.  My 3 and 1 year old just want to dance so I flip thru songs and whenever they start dancing, thats what we listen to.  My 4 year olds favorite band is Metallica, ha ha.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I had my boys "trained" when they were younger. But my dau has the benefit of Kids Bop & Radio Disney (The damn Satalite radio!) lol
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yep, my kids like playing Rock Band and Karaoke games with us so they like knowing our music and singing along, though most of the kids bop music is our music sung by kids. But compared to itsy bitsy spider...they prefer our music.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 10:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yup. Boys just got into linkin park a few weeks ago. It is the most hilarious thing to watch all three of them in the living room, fist pumping and head banging. Looooooooooooove It!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2011