Diet pill/appetite suppressant that works for the short term? Which one?

I need an appetite suppressant because I'm always hungry. I have chosen to cut carbs but I'm still eating too much. Any pills that have worked for you short term or otherwise, to give you that extra help? Need OTC please. Not phentermine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Health

• Smoothie King has a great pill. It also gives you energy. Make sure you stay hydrated :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I don't know, but drinking a lot of water to fill you up is a much better idea.

Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• adipex but you need a prescription
    ihave10kids

Answer by ihave10kids at 11:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I agree with the idea of drinking plenty of water. Water fills you up so you will not feel hungry or overeat during a meal. Also another thing to try that helps me along with drinking water is eating nuts like cashews (which are my favorite!) and peanuts. I've found that i feel fuller and more satisfied.
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I drink a lot of green tea. Like several cups of hot green tea a day. It works for me. I've taken cold medicine before for 2-3 days to suppress my appetite, because 2 mucinex pills kill my appetite all day. Never more than like 2 days in a row though. Its not healthy to take them a lot.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2011