ltdteam.com?

I'm just wondering if anyone else has been approached by anyone from this company... I just had a phone meeting tonight but they didn't really tell me any info and I haven't found much online either...anyone know anything?

fisherd

Asked by fisherd at 11:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• It's just another part of the Amway multi level marketing SCAM!  Avoid it if you can. It gets pricey FAST!

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Well no one has anything about paying for anything yet... but that is what I've heard... I was really hoping for a legit extra source of income..
    fisherd

Answer by fisherd at 11:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Would you like to learn more about the Mom Team. They are legitimate and I can help you find out more about them. Check out my profile and let me know if you have any questions.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• If a company rep, consultant or dist will not tell you the NAME of what you are inquiring about, they are hiding something. I hide nothing, and refuse to associate with a company that encourages me to do so. It is called deception. If a person is going to lie about one thing, they cannot really be trusted can they?
    the (*)( team , *U&*(& co, &*(& untied, ^%&^&% companies.....all cover names and code words. What is the business you are affiliated with is a question, and the reply should be the full legal name of the company. No hiding, no deception.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• if they cannot give you more answers than what you can find on-line - red flag - and if it is another line of Amway - i agree - look into something else - I did amway/quixtar biz and ended up leaving - no money in it - i chose 2 other companies - look for something that you already know something about - there are so many companies out there - because I am a naturalist I went with wellness industry products - because it fit with my lifestyle - just remember - just because it is great for one person at the top doesn't mean it will great for you -

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If you would like info on my 2 businesses - visit my page - and ask ask ask - I share all details - everyone needs to know as much as possible before choosing the right business for themselves
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• OK, First I need to clarify the difference between MLM SCAMS and MLM. Ther is a such thing as SCAMS, but please don't feel as though MLM's are SCAMS. They're not!!!! I know, because I work with a very successful one. But there are SCAMS out there that you do need to avoid, and it's good that you're asking questions before acting and signing up with anything. You can be extremely successful, you just need to choose the right business for yourself, and understand that there is NO SUCH THING AS GET RICH QUICK. As far as ltdteam.com is concerned, if they do not tell you what it's about, especially before signing up, than DO NOT JOIN THEM! I have weeded through a lot of these businesses to come across the right ones, so trust me when I say, if they do not tell you what the job is about, what the comp plan is, and basically the TRUTH up front, than they are not who you want to work with. Please don't rush your choice.
    smboutique

Answer by smboutique at 9:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• www.LTDTeam.com is a great organization. It is in all 50 States and is growing bigtime. It is full of many great people. It has a great plan and helps people build a business. It has access to a few great organizations like the New Amway Global which if you have not seen in a while one really needs to see all that has changed. For a Mom it can be a very lucrative opportunity back by the FTC and BBB and many top fortune 500 companies. I have been successful with it. I hope you do not just read the internet in making a decision. Take a strong look at the people helping you and there upline. You can make it in this during these though times. LTD is accredited and many Lawyers have gone thru many details of there plan. One thing is it has proven the test of time. How many others businesses have been in business over 50 years. LTD has been around for 25 of those years but Amway Global is new and improved.
    Kristi77.N

Answer by Kristi77.N at 5:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Lets really take a look at what this about.

Its about Network Marketing.

Network marketing enables any proven entreprenuer to gain a fantastic lifestyle with minimal stress and worries for Moms from all walks of life.

But how do you become a proven marketing expert in your field and be known as an expert?

Network Marketing with the ltd team and system. Will it work for you? What you really want to know before joining this group.

Check this out for proven stratagies from the experts in the industry.
    http://www.the7figurenetworker.com/kwcp/2646

Thank you very much
    AndrewGallagher

Answer by AndrewGallagher at 2:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• How come people dont think college is a scam??? Over half of college freshmen dont' graduate, yet they spend/lose $20K +

But if another company asks for the investment of one college textbook...then its a scam??? Plus, last I checked...the lawyers of some of these partners...Office Depot...Barnes N Nobles, Disney, they probably do more research than us bloggers. Any of you think the owners of Disney know what they are doing??? If they are backing you, is that good credability???
    CDub123

Answer by CDub123 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009